Your shopping cart is empty!
What data is collected?
When you visit our website, technical data is collected for a limited period, such as IP address, date, time, time zone, status of the requested data, as well as information about the website you have visited, the browser and the version of your computer operating system.
Under certain circumstances we store information, the so-called "Cookies", on your computer, so that they can offer certain services or to better understand your preferences and to optimize our website.
Cookies are small text files that often contain a unique identifier and are stored on your hard drive by a server. Cookies contain information that can be read later by the server where the cookies are stored. It often consists of a series of characters and numbers and sometimes further information that uniquely identifies your computer.
Some cookies are stored only for the duration of your visit to our website, the so-called "Session Cookies". Other, more permanent cookies may remain on your computer after your visit to our website and our website will have access to them every time you visit our website again (the so-called "Cookies ID"). stored during your visit to our website can be read and edited by other companies.
You can control the cookies from this website by changing the settings of your browser so that it does not accept cookies at all, accepts them only by request or by deleting them, when you close your browser session. Please note that in the latter case, the use of certain services may subsequently be restricted and that certain parts of the Website will only function properly using cookies.
Using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by cookies about how you use the website is usually transferred and stored on a Google server in the USA. However, if IP address anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will first restrict your IP address within EU Member States or other European Economic Area countries. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in America and collapsed there.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics will not interfere with any other Google data.
(4) This site uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()." IP addresses are further processed in this abbreviated form so that a personal relationship can be excluded. As long as the data collected about you is personal, it will be blocked immediately, and your personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to regularly analyze and improve the use of our website, to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data is transmitted to the United States, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US -Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 par. 1 E. 1 lit. f GCC
Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and of the privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=gr&gl=gr.
(7) This site also uses Google Analytics for device-independent visitor flow analysis performed through user ID. In your client account under "My Data", "Personal Data", you can disable the analysis of your use. https://myaccount.google.com
(8) User and event level data related to cookies, user IDs and identity ads (eg DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID, IDFA [Apple Advertiser ID]) will be retained by us for 14 months before being automatically deleted.
(9) Using Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a solution that allows merchants to manage webpage tags through a single platform. The Tag Manager tool itself (which applies tags) is a web address without cookies and does not collect any personal data. The tool activates other tags, which in turn may collect data. Google Tag Manager does not have access to this data. If it has been disabled at the webpage or cookie level, it remains for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager. https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") from the social networking site facebook.com, operated by Facebook SA, 1601 South California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). Add-ons can be identified by one of the Facebook logos (a white "f" in a blue box or the "thumbs-up" icon), or the phrase "Facebook Social Plugin". The list of Facebook social plugins and their appearances can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our website, your browser will contact the server on Facebook and upload the visual presentation of the plugin, as well as present it to you. During your visit, Facebook receives information about your visit to our website, as well as further information such as your IP address.
These enabled plugins let Facebook know that you have visited this page on our website. If you are logged in to Facebook at that time, they may link your visit to our page to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, by clicking the "Like" button or posting a comment, the information you provide below will be sent directly to Facebook and stored there. If you do not have a Facebook account, it is still possible for Facebook to locate and store your IP address after you click on the Facebook note.
If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you from our website and link it to your Facebook information, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website and clicking on the Facebook note.
Features from Twitter services are integrated into our websites. These features are offered by Twitter SA, 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
Using Twitter and retweeting, the pages you visit will be linked to your Twitter account and shared with other users. Information is also shared on Twitter this way.
We would like to point out that we, as the operators of the website, do not receive information about the content of the transmitted data or their use by Twitter. For more information, please see our Twitter privacy statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your Twitter privacy settings in your http://twitter.com/account/settings account settings.
Collection and dissemination of information:
With the Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. With the +1 on the Google button and you will receive personalized content and other Google users and our partners. Google will save both the information you provided about the +1 content and the information about the page you visited when you clicked the +1 button. You can press +1 as a receipt, along with your name and profile picture in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile, or any other web pages and ads that appear online.
Google records information about your activities at +1 to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you will need a globally visible, public Google profile, at least for the selected profile to contain a name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may replace any other name you have used to share and use your Google Account. Your Google Account ID may be displayed to users who know your email address and other personal information you have.
Using the information collected:
In addition to the above uses, the information you provide will be used in accordance with Google's current privacy policies. Google may release summary statistics about user activity or +1 transmit them to users and affiliates, such as publishers, advertisers, or affiliate websites.
Your rights and our contact details
In case any of your personal information is inaccurate, then you have the right to request its correction and request its deletion or locking if it is no longer required. You may at any time object to the use of your personal data for marketing or market research purposes. You also have the right to know the personal information collected.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Customer Service Department directly at +30 210 5056589
All rights reserved, regarding texts, images and other copyrighted works published on these Internet sites. No part of this site may be reproduced, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Prince Stores.